Sunday 9 January 2011

Flickbook app available.

The Flickbook app is now available on the Android Market.


Over the Christmas holidays I thought it'd be fun to work on my Android UIs by implementing an idea I had about flickbooks. 

The application allows you to create your own stop motion flick books using the built-in camera. These are stored in the /sdcard/Flickbooks directory on the SD card; you can drop your own images in there if you'd rather not use the camera. 
(Note: Unfortunately I haven't got around the camera duplicating images in the general photos directory. For now you'll have to delete these manually before it becomes a problem for storage.)

The initial version has now been published and is available to be tried out. Please let me know what you think!

Click here for details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment